The following case studies were published this year as part of the IPRI. Click on the download link to access each of the studies or to view them in HTML. To view charts and graphics in full resolution, choose the PDF option.
- A Toolbox for Today’s Visionary Leaders: How to Transform Property Rights for a Robust Formal Economy by Dr. Elena Panaritis, Thought For Action [HTML] [PDF]
- Using Blockchain to Secure Honduran Land Titles by Jorge Constantino Collindres, Matt Regan, and Guillermo Pena Panting, Fundacion Eleutera [HTML] [PDF]
- Intellectual Property Drives Biopharmaceutical Innovation in Emerging Markets by Philip Stevens [HTML] [PDF]
- The Role in the Egyptian Economy of the Relationship between Land Ownership and the Informal and Private Sectors by Mahmoud Farouk and Adel Elhemaily, Egyptian Center for Public Policy Studies [HTML] [PDF]
- Property Rights and Deforestation in Indonesia: Implementing Community Forestry in Indonesia, The Tale of Two Villages by Hizkia Respatiadi, Center for Indonesian Policy Studies [HTML] [PDF]
- A Special Case Study on Religion & Property Rights: Property Rights from an Islamic Perspective by Maszlee Malik [HTML] [PDF]